Main Street Theatre Works is a professionally-oriented, rural theatre company performing at the
Kennedy Mine Amphitheatre in Jackson, California, Amador County. Enjoy a picnic, followed by
classical, comedy, and contemporary plays under the stars in a beautiful amphitheatre.
LET THE LAUGHS BEGIN!
Main Street Theatre Works is excited to be back at
the Kennedy Mine Amphitheatre for our 2021 Summer Season.
We have a great season planned, full of laughs, and we can't wait to
see your smiling faces.
That said, as we're not completely out of the "Covid woods" yet, and will be making some minor changes to accommodate CDC/Amador County Health Department guidelines.
Here's what's different:
• To keep track of our limited capacity, we will only be selling tickets through our website
• You will need to select the date of the show you'll be attending
• We request that you seat your "pod" at least 3 - 4' from another pod
(an usher will be there to help)
•Patrons must be in-state residents
• Masks will be required at check in and when moving about the Amphitheatre
• Once you're seated, you can remove your mask and enjoy the show.
If you have any questions or concerns about this summer's season, please don't hesitate to reach out. You can send us an email through this website (under "Contact"),
and someone will get back to you within 24 hours.
We look forward to seeing you all at the Amphitheatre in Jackson this summer.
If you haven't signed up to be on our mailing list, do it today, so you won't miss a thing!
And please "like" our Facebook page at Main Street Theatre Works.
Thank you for your continued support of Main Street Theatre Works,
and we look forward to seeing you this summer!